1 Case with 40 Frozen Desserts:
o 10 pieces of Carrot Bread (0.22 Lbs each one)
o 10 pieces of Cornbread (0.22 Lbs each one)
o 5 pieces of Lemon Carlota (0.30 Lbs each one)
o 5 pieces of Strawberries & Cream (0.35 Lbs each one)
o 5 pieces of Rice Pudding (0.41 Lbs each one)
o 5 pieces of Guava Cake (0.28 Lbs each one)
Enjoy it as a frozen or refrigerated dessert.
Instructions for cooking Cornbread and Carrot Bread in microwave:
1. Open the bag and place the bread in a special container for microwave.
2. Heat the bread in microwave for 30 seconds (Depending of the power of heating).
3. Carefully remove and enjoy it.
Keep frozen at -18°C (0°F).
- Once you have received your package, immediately freeze it.
- Product unopened can be stored in the freezer for 6 months.
- Once thawed use the product as soon as possible.
- Do not refrigerate more than 3 days.