1 Case with 30 Units of Frozen Chiles Rellenos Frida’s Premium (7 oz. each) Stuffed with Cheese.
Instructions for cooking in microwave:
1. Open the bag and place the Chile Relleno in a special container for microwave.
2. Heat the Chile Relleno in microwave for 3 to 5 minutes (Depending of the power of heating).
3. Suggestion: Carefully remove and put it in a pan and heat for 30 seconds on each side for having a firm texture.
4. Serve with your favorite stew and/or salsad (rice, vegetables, beef, sauce, etc).
Instructions for cooking in oven:
1. Turn on the oven an pre-heat at 392°F (200°C)
2. Open the bag and place the Chile Relleno in a special container for oven.
3. Heat the Chile Relleno in oven for 20 – 25 minutes.
4. Carefully remove and serve with your favorite stew and/or salad (rice, vegetables, beef, sauce, etc).
Keep frozen at -18°C (0°F).
- Once you have received your package, immediately freeze it.
- Product unopened can be stored in the freezer for 12 months.
- Once thawed use the product as soon as possible.
- Do not refrigerate more than 3 days.