1 Case with 30 Units of Frozen Burritos de Chile Relleno Frida’s Premium w/Rice and Beans.
Instructions for cooking in microwave:
1. Open the bag and place Burrito of Poblano Pepper stuffed in a special container for microwave.
2. Heat Burrito of Poblano Pepper stuffed in microwave for 3 to 5 minutes (Depending of the power of heating).
3. Suggestion: Carefully remove and put it in a pan and heat for 2-3 minutes to have a firm texture.
4. Serve with your favorite stew and/or salad (vegetables, beef, sauce, etc.)
Keep frozen at -18°C (0°F).
- Once you have received your package, immediately freeze it.
- Product unopened can be stored in the freezer for 12 months.
- Once thawed use the product as soon as possible.
- Do not refrigerate more than 3 days.
- Products ship frozen with maximum 5 lbs extra of dry ice, may evaporates in transit.
- 15.5 in (L) X 8 in (W) X 9 in (H)