To facilitate your shopping experience, we share with you the next key information:
1 Verify that we can deliver to your location
3 Get your package, freeze and/or cook your products.
1. Verify that we can deliver to your location
Enter your zip code and verify if we have access to deliver to your location, if not, you can contact us directly at email@example.com or you can call us at (281) 758-8380 so we can arrange a special delivery directly to your door so you can enjoy our products.
The prices mentioned in the “Combos” in this platform are only applicable for the addresses available for delivery (TX, LA and CA)*.
Locations we can deliver to:
Central and East Texas
For now we can only consider the zip codes from Central and East Texas.
We consider zip codes all over the State of Louisiana.
We consider zip codes from San Luis Obispo, Kern, Santa Barbara, Ventura, Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Orange, Riverside, San Diego and Imperial County.
Once you’ve verified the possibility of delivery to you location, pick the combo you are interested in and proceed to the purchase. You won´t regret it! We will prepare and ship your package the moment you make your purchase!
We share with you our shipment process:
What day do you place your order?
Wednesday to Sunday
What day do we ship your order?
Monday to Wednesday
Tuesday or Wednesday
What day do you receive your order?
Wednesday to Friday
Thursday to Friday
*Timings are estimated.
3. Get your package, freeze and/or cook your products.
All the products will arrive frozen. Once the package is delivered to your door, take the product out of the box (use gloves to avoid the cold in your hands), cook and enjoy! If you want to cook them later, store the products in your freezer.
If you’re not going to be home for the delivery, we advise to leave a cooler outside your door to avoid the thawing of the products.
Enjoy the products of Best of Mx in your home, your workplace, with your family or friends!
Frequently Asked Questions
The products are packed with dry ice in an insulated foam box, specially designed to preserved and ensure the arriving of the products in the best conditions.
Open the package, use gloves to take off the dry ice (don’t touch it with bare hands, the bar is frozen and it might freeze burn you), and take out the Best of Mx products (preferably also use the gloves in order to avoid the cold in your hands).
If you want to cook them the same day, keep them in refrigeration, otherwise, keep them in your freezer.
- Chiles Rellenos, Burritos of Chile Relleno, Mexican Rice and Dishes: 12 months at 0°F (-18°C), 4 days in refrigeration.
- Refried beans: 12 months at 0°F (-18°C), 7 days in refrigeration.
- Desserts (Sweet Cornbread and Carrot bread): 6 months at 0°F (-18°C), 3 days in refrigeration.
- Central and East Texas.
- Southern California: San Luis Obispo, Kern, Santa Barbara, Ventura, Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Orange, Riverside, San Diego and Imperial County.
You can contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us at (281) 758-8380 so we can arrange a special delivery directly to your door so you can enjoy our products.
- The Itacate Combo: Feed up 6 people.
- Frida’s Party Combo: Feed up 8 people.
- Burritos & Chilli’s Fever Combo: Feed up 8 people.
- A bit of
- Chiles rellenos: Feed up to 15 people.
- Burritos of Chile relleno: Feed up to 15 people.
- Retail pack Frida’s Food: Feed up to 16 people.
- Desserts: Feed up to 20 people.
- Dishes: Feed up to 20 people.
- I want more!
- Chiles rellenos: Feed up to 30 people.
- Burritos of Chile relleno: Feed up to 30 people.